Supply Chain Management
With increase in globalization and competition, Supply Chains have become progressively more complex and critical to a company’s success in the market place. There is greater pressure on companies to reduce costs, provide higher quality products, faster delivery times and constantly work at improving performance. A growing number of clients are looking to outsource some or all of their supply chain management needs to companies that can handle every aspect of the chain.
AN4 Group provides a customisable level of Supply Chain Management Services. From planning, procurement and inventory, to packaging and delivery (domestic & global), we understand the logistics of your order fulfilment.
Our Supply Chain activities include
Types of Procurement
- Direct procurement raw materials and production goods.
- Indirect procurement of maintenance, repair, and supplies contracts.
- Capital goods and services.
- Controlling vendor purchase orders & contract.
- Vendor relationship and cost control.
- Quoting direct from manufacturer’s part numbers.
- Supplier quality qualifications.
- Manage the customer preferred suppliers.
- International shipping.
- Domestic same day shipping.
- Direct to customer warehouse or project location.
AN4 Group Limited
Copyright © 2017
Reg No. 02343606 – Vat No. GB 529 0555 41
All rights reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
For more information contact us on: